We will be holding the 10 am and 12 pm classes on Sunday, March 2. It is likely that we will cancel the 4:30 pm. Please check back this afternoon. Drive safely if you are coming!
Do you feel frustrated trying to work out with others because you feel you are so far away from your goals? In February – we are introducing the city’s very first Bikram’s Biggest Loser Challenge! Other schools around the country have experimented with this Challenge and helped students achieve GREAT success – not just with dropping weight, but also with lowering blood pressure (and getting people off of medications) and creating a new relationship with food. One student from Portsmouth, NH with a pacemaker was taken off of THREE of his medications and had the dosage of the other three cut in half just two months into the challenge. YOU CAN DO THIS and we want to help you!
What are the Rules?
- Participants must commit to taking class four days per week for three months.
- Participants must have a BMI of 30 or higher.
- Participants must commit to attendance of the kick-off meeting on Saturday, February 15 at 12:00 pm.
- Participants must agree to initial weigh-in, blood pressure check and agree to the same at the conclusion of the program.
- The person who has had the greatest percentage of weight lost in the end will win a FREE YEAR of yoga at Bikram Hot Yoga Midwest!
- How much is it? The Challenge rate will be $67/month plus tax. That is 50% off of our normal 3 Month Unlimited rate.
- How many people will be participating? We are holding 50 spots for the BBL Challenge. Sign up here to ensure you have a space! We will wait-list after 50. You can cancel up to Monday, Feb 10 if necessary. You will pay the first month upfront to hold your spot.
- I cannot afford it. We are offering 20 Scholarships for participants. These are need based and we will ask you questions about your financial situation.
- I have a trip planned in the middle – can I still participate? Yes! If this is a place that has a Bikram Yoga Studio – you are free to practice there and present receipts. You can also take more classes the week before or after your trip to make up the difference.
- What if I only practice three times in a week – what happens? We will not prohibit you from taking two classes in one day…make it up on the weekend, but make it up right away. If you are not practicing four times per week, you will lose your special rate.
- I cannot touch my toes. You will get there!
- I don’t want to wait until February 15 – can I sign up now? Yes – please! Start right away! If you haven’t been to the school yet, use our Introductory Month at only $39 (plus tax) for 30 days.
- I am afraid of the heat. Don’t be – you will get used to it.
- I am very self conscious and afraid I will not be good at this. No one will be judging you – only encouraging you! It doesn’t matter if you are “good” at it – it just matters that you show up and try. We are your cheering and motivational crew. Additionally, you will have (hopefully) 49 other participants to help you along the way.
- I do not have a BMI over 30 but I would love to help out – can I help? We are looking for a second nurse to offer his or her time to help with weigh ins and BMIs. Additionally, we could use a nutrition and/or life coach and ANY donations of prizes for the winner or the top few. Please email email@example.com to assist!