- Located on S. Grand Blvd., across from St. Louis Bread Company by Tower Grove Park.
- 60 and 90 minute classes are performed in a room heated to 105 degrees and approximately 40% humidity
- All levels welcome to ALL classes, though beginners are advised to start in the 90 minute class as the 60 minute class moves much more quickly
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to class, 20 minutes early for your FIRST class at the school
- Showers are available at the studio
- Bring a yoga mat and large towel for class. You can rent or buy these at the studio if need be. Rental price is $2 per towel and $2 per mat.
- Please do not bring glass bottles to the studio.
How to Prepare:
- Come with an open mind and a positive attitude
- Come hydrated be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Come on an empty stomach do not eat 2 hours prior to class
What to Wear:
- Women wear shorts and a sports bra or a leotard
- Men wear athletic shorts or swimming shorts t-shirt optional
- No long or baggy pants, you will be hot and they just get in the way
- No excessive jewelry
- No perfume or scented lotions out of respect for those who are sensitive to them.
- Please leave valuables at home (Bikram Yoga Andersonville is not responsible for lost or stolen items)
What to Bring
- yoga mat and large bath size towel (you can rent or buy from us)
- extra change of clothes, so you don’t go home sweaty
- extra towel if you wish to shower at the studio
- $39 for 30 consecutive days of unlimited yoga*
*Introductory offer is only available on the day of the first visit. Students on the Introductory Package receive 20% off of retail in their first month of practice. Stock up!